Friday, November 21, 2008

New kid in town.

BS. What's up wit guys now days? Or is it just my luck? I feel so stupid. I shoulda seen this coming. FOR THE SECOND TIME TOO!!! I'm never falling for your shit EVER AGAIN. How the helll can you just do that? I have fuckin feeelings too yeno. Alll you fucken' think about is yourself. You don't even stop to think about other people! You think saying IM SORRY is good enough? Everytime you screw up.. is that all you gon' do?! Your a fuckkin idiot. I fucking swear to God.


All your ever good at is playing wit girlss minds ya!? Shit. This is why i hate the whole fucking talking liking whatever shit process. Like it fucking works!! So dum. HAH shiiiit. All guys are the fucking same! Even just a small amount of boys, Represents ALL boys! Tell me not! Idk. It's like soo old already.. I don't even know why i bother! Your probably gonna come across this, n not even know that this shit goes out to you! I hope all this shit comes back atchu'.. Then tell me how you like it.

"ALLL GUYS REALLY ARE THE SAME. SO DONT EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THAT YOUR NICE OR YOUR DIFFERENT, 'CAUSE DEEP DOWN, YOUR WIRED THE SAME."

YOUR A FUCKING JOKE!
Don't talk to me.