Monday, November 24, 2008

Wrong side of the bed.

Today was so not my day! Woke up late & found some fucken strangers sleeping in my fucking room. They got up and was just starring at me. What the helll. So I just idk, looked them back. They was my moms friends. Hahah one of em' tried killing herself lastnite. Whattttta' loser! na na so dicks. I'm just like her :) Lmao kidding.

Got to school just in time for 2nd period. N my mom was lecturing me about how she cares n worries about me but i don't even care about ne thing! So irritating. So when i got out of the car, i slammmed the door! :p hahahaaahhaa. Went to the humanity room, n sat wit caelyn and tracyGIRL. HAHA kidding! Watched some PSA's but oh my god! Caelyns irritating teacher didn't know how to work the damn thing! & she always sends me wweird stuff on teenbiz! Likeeee are you confused on who's your students or something?! HHAHAha. Sorrry caelyn! Ended up just talking stories the rest of the period. N speaking about PERIOD! -_- !!!!@?!?#@#@?$ My mom never like pick me up to go change So I gotta little pissy. N then on the way to D building.. someone kept calling me but wouldn't even talk!!! People kept asking me why i get my period again.. SHIT! IDUNNO!! ASK MY BODY!! Why would you even ask a question like that! OMG Sjhfsiodrf Then had to walk to G building for winterball bids, but april couldn't buy me one so i got even more irritateierkfsd. And when i went to buy it, the guy was just fucking ignoring me n skipping me! UGH. So i was just fucking tired of it all, I walked alll the way fucking home to go n change!! N' I ended up crrrying when i got in my rooom! OMG!!!!!!

After that. I made some hotdog musubi's ^_^ Deliccccious. Talked stories wit my aunty. ANd then she was nice enough to bring me back to school. [Never even bothered talking to my mom] Went to class about 30 mins. late. N' another class was in there because their AC Core teacher sucks!!! >;] Hahahhha. Watched vidddeo's, Talked to sheeela bout her WEIRD secrets! :P N' got a sore massage from davin. I saw somebadddy on my way to 4th. :D ^-^ So q-oote him! Hahah. N AGAIN, geraldine was here! >_<
Afterschool went to chasity's house, then to caelyns! It was funn! But too bad her neighbor had to go CCD! Chasity that lucky betch. ughuguhg. We can play wit him tomorrow yeah caelyn?! >;] hhahahha.. N Ewuhhh. WE WERE INVESTIGATING!! >:D bwHhahhahhahha. So0o0o MUCH ANIMATIONS!!! yuckk.

AND BITCH, I was done wit yooor ass first keh! So no even try. So sad you, how can you talk about your girlfriend like thatt u fucken dickk. You dunno how to treat ne one rite huh?! oh wells, stupid BIRD. HAHAHHA birds. BIRNARDI. Hahhasdhahahah so funnnnn e. Caelyn boipren. haha N nowww, I'm at home! :D

It's not just me okay?! Ask anybody.
Nobody knows the real you.. Everytime,.. There's always an alibi! You lie, or extend the truth. Just one question. Why's it so hard for you to be real n just tell the truth?

"To get respect is to give respect right?
So before you even give respect, Learn how to respect yourself first."